LINUKS BLOG

Make progress is the topic for ever...

My Photo
Name:
Location: China

It's a fans of computer/ Computer is my favorite/ Making progress is the topic for ever...

Monday, September 10, 2007

闲着无聊

Music flow around the ear, it's a beautiful thing. I like ,though i was weak in the music distance(才能). Thinking about the cheer life everyday, i know i like to do what, but don't know what i really want to do! Maybe the interesting is disturb(区别) from the i like. The interesting 强调 the long period and the like express the 快感. Touched with the engeener(工程师) made me thinking much. Maybe thinking much more than the (行为) will let people tired. And the failure come from the un-signral(无意义)'s thinking. For me, not thinking much, just do it! do it!

reading book all the time, not for anybody, just for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home