LINUKS BLOG

Make progress is the topic for ever...

My Photo
Name:
Location: China

It's a fans of computer/ Computer is my favorite/ Making progress is the topic for ever...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Decision


If you make a decision,would you like to finish it in any condition. Maybe you can do it. But i find i can't. So something and chance escaped from my hand silence. So i have no success today.
Recently, decide to prepare for the coming master test i told to myself. But day by day, had no change, no progress, no goal.

那你就把你想作的事情,安能实现的难易和时间的长短分类,然后现在去做最简单最容易实现最能让自己开心的事情.!!!-------------来自一位朋友的衷告.

Have dreamed to have a job in a software company. When touched with the engeers from the small software company, i become to re-check the dream of being a member in the small software company. In my opinion ,they are confused with what they want to do like me . If i become a member of them, what i will be ? confused, don't kown what to do? Have no significance.

So decide to take the master test return to the school is the only correct choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home