LINUKS BLOG

Make progress is the topic for ever...

My Photo
Name:
Location: China

It's a fans of computer/ Computer is my favorite/ Making progress is the topic for ever...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Normal life

I forgot the thing whether i had did when the other pointed it out yesterday. I become to found the serious of the question. My normal life become to changed for some thing. May it is not because the others, maybe the mainly reason is myself.

Many times, i don't like search the memory of the remember. And the normal program is recreate the new wheel for the car. For some reason, i have the create thinking. But for the more fault, i like waste my brain resource. Step by step, the normal life maybe disturb by the un-normal thinking.

We have a normal job life half of a month ago. By accident, the big smoke break the normal silence. In the normal understand, i trust the environment would produce great influence to the life.

I have a normal emotion life half year ago.But i find it's had not yet normal again.Recall the one person, to do what you want. Don't think much, and don't prepare for the future. Alone man is beautiful.But now, mother let me to think of myself, and advise me to search for the other part. But have no experience, and have no standard for it. In the last Sunday, i compared with a friend of girl to have meal. She is a clever girl and can bear the larger fault of me. In the primary opinion, she is a good girl. But i find that i can't let me to accept her for some reason. So we told a lot in the park about the possibility of us. And we were agree on the recoganize of it in clamness. Although we can't be lover, we can be good friends.

In my opinion, the most people like spending happy time with the normal life. But i don't know why what i have to do with the normal life. Don't know how many times i have made the word "I have decided to get the master test to escape from the reality of now", but i find i am a person who can't come true my own promise. So it produce the failure in the final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home