LINUKS BLOG

Make progress is the topic for ever...

My Photo
Name:
Location: China

It's a fans of computer/ Computer is my favorite/ Making progress is the topic for ever...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Have a rest in my blog for a month

Don't know why clearly for what, stop bloging for the daily in my life . Maybe the busy job, maybe the disinsist character,maybe the bad mood. But i find it should be renew begin today. The life is busy and the time is not enough, but there should not dissort in the future life road.

I said to others i like programing. no ever it is a ture or not, i should not deceive others and myself. Having programing for program is the biggest advantage for the programer. Since i like programing, i should know well and can make full use of the advantage of the programing .Make a long period program for my life , and though my road as the programing exactly......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home